NEW DIGITAL STUDY - ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE
Kumon Connect is a new digital format that allows students to access and complete Kumon worksheets using a tablet and stylus. With Kumon Connect, students now have a more convenient and accessible way to engage with their worksheets.
How does Kumon Connect work?
- Similar to the traditional Kumon method, students attend class twice a week and receive homework for the remaining five days.
- Using a tablet and stylus, students complete all their assignments digitally. Each day, the student will find their assignments ready to be accessed upon signing in.
- Once assignments are completed, they can be submitted for daily grading. If any corrections are needed, students will be notified.
- Even when the work is done at home, instructors can review completed assignments, track skill development, and offer feedback.
Ekmattra Academy students in Mymensingh are doing Kumon with Kumon Connect
The Benefits of Kumon Connect
- Cognitive benefits combined with digital convenience: Kumon Connect offers the advantages of handwriting answers with the convenience of a digital platform.
- Automatic delivery and adjustments: Worksheets are delivered automatically, and adjustments can be made for students who are unable to attend in-center classes.
- Neat and organized learning: Kumon Connect eliminates loose papers, providing a tidy learning experience.
- Daily grading: Completed assignments are graded on a daily basis.
- Real-time progress history: Kumon Connect allows for tracking and monitoring of a student's progress in real-time.
- Parent involvement: Parents can see their child's progress and receive supportive comments and study hints from the Kumon Instructor.
- Customized study plan: Kumon Instructors can adjust the ongoing study plan based on the student's performance and needs.
What device should my child have to participate in Kumon Connect?To participate in Kumon Connect, your child will need to have their own tablet and a compatible stylus with writing and palm rejection capability. Kumon Connect is a bring-your-own-device program.
Here is a list of supported devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 lite and compatible stylus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7/S7+ and compatible stylus
- Microsoft Surface Tab with Surface Pen
For iPad users, Kumon Connect is compatible with the following models:
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st Generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- iPad Air (3rd Generation)
- iPad (8th Generation)
- iPad (7th Generation)
- iPad (6th Generation)
- iPad Mini (5th Generation)
*Please note that an Apple Pencil is required for iPad compatibility.
Frequently Asked Questions:
In Kumon Connect, instead of using paper worksheets, students will be able to do Kumon on a tablet through this new digital method. The Kumon learning process will remain the same.
Kumon Connect is a bring-your-own-device program. Therefore, parents must be able to supply their children with a tablet and a compatible stylus with writing and palm rejection capability. Kumon Connect is currently supported on the aforementioned devices.
Yes. Even with Kumon Connect, the regular Kumon flow will remain the same. Kumon not only focuses on the academic skill development of children but also works on their time management, communication, behavior, and other life skills.
Additionally, instructors need to individually monitor and adjust the study plan, ensuring the child is at the appropriate level. Therefore, attending the center is important for the child’s top-notch growth.
Kumon always prioritizes the well-being of children. When designing the Kumon Connect app, extensive testing was done to ensure that colors, design, and accessibility do not strain the children’s eyes. Companies designing tablets nowadays also prioritize minimizing eye strain. We also recommend using an anti-blue screen protector on the child’s tablet for added protection.
Yes, both the programs can be done using the Tab in Kumon Connect.
Yes, they can. However, in other countries where we have seen children using Kumon Connect Tab learning, they tend to prefer it.
Yes, indeed. One of the key benefits of Kumon Connect is its 100% transparency. Parents will be able to see every worksheet their child is working on, the time taken, and any mistakes made. From the beginning to the end of their Kumon journey, parents will have access to all study data, allowing them to understand their child’s development.
Students starting from our Kumon Initial 4A level and onwards can participate in Kumon Connect.
Yes, the fees for Kumon Connect are the same as regular Kumon.